Overview of Dr. Joyce
Dr. David Joyce is an orthopedic surgeon in Tampa, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute and Tampa General Hospital. He received his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 156 doctors at Tampa General Hospital and one of 12 doctors at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has more than 10 publications and 33 citings.
Office12902 Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612Fax+1 813-745-8337
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2007 - 2013
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Osteosarcoma: An Evolving Understanding of a Complex Disease.John H. Alexander, Odion Binitie, G. Douglas Letson, David M. Joyce> ;Journal of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2021 Oct 15
- 3 citationsIntraoperative Localization Using an Implanted Radar Reflector Facilitates Resection of Non-Palpable Trunk and Extremity SarcomaKristy Kummerow Broman, David M. Joyce, Odion Binitie, G. Douglas Letson, Ricardo J. Gonzalez, Junsung Choi, John E. Mullinax> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jun 1
- 1 citationsIntramedullary rod failure in metastatic breast cancer: Do triple negative cancer patients have more revision surgery?Ana C. Belzarena, Odion Binitie, Douglas Letson, David M. Joyce> ;Journal of bone oncology. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
- Tampa General HospitalTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: