Dr. Kaufman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Wooster St.
New York, NY 10012Fax+1 646-598-4738
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1973 - 1978
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestInternship, Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMD, Medicine, 1969 - 1973
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Respiratory Care in Familial Dysautonomia: Systematic Review and Expert Consensus RecommendationsSanjeev V Kothare, Rany Condos, Jeremiah Levine, Christy L Spalink, Erin P Barnes, Libia C Moy, Anthony S Lubinsky, Alcibiades J Rodriguez, Tina Tan, David Fridman, Ro...> ;Respiratory Medicine.
- Erratum to: Utilization of bioimpedance spectroscopy in the prevention of chronic breast cancer-related lymphedema.Kaufman, D. I., Kaufman, D. I., Shah, C., Shah, C., Vicini, F. A., Vicini, F. A., Rizzi, M., Rizzi, M.> ;Breast cancer research and treatment.
- 11 citationsUtilization of bioimpedance spectroscopy in the prevention of chronic breast cancer-related lymphedema.Kaufman, D. I., Kaufman, D. I., Shah, C., Shah, C., Vicini, F. A., Vicini, F. A., Rizzi, M., Rizzi, M.> ;Breast cancer research and treatment.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: