Dr. Klumpar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Fox Hollow Road
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 295-7546Fax(910) 692-2831
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1993 - 1996
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanInternship, Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1991 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsKeloids treated with excision followed by radiation therapyDavid I. Klumpar, John C. Murray, Mitchell S. Anscher> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1994 Aug 1
- Factor VIII complex in chronic renal failure: influence of protein C, fibrinolysis and diabetes mellitus.Bern, M. M., Klumpar, D. I., Wheeler, W. E., Davis, G. L.> ;Thromb Res. 1983 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: