Dr. Cheesborough is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office827 S Horner Blvd
Sanford, NC 27330Phone(919) 775-7926Fax(919) 718-0092
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 1977 - 1980
- University of North Carolina HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAn unusual case of erythropoietic protoporphyria.David L. Crosby, Clayton E. Wheeler, John D. Cheesborough, John H. Epstein> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1989 Jun 1
- Central Carolina HospitalSanford, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: