Are you Dr. Grine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office185 Page Road
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 295-5567Fax(910) 295-3315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Reynold Grine, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Pinehurst, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and South Carolina. He is affiliated with FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1994 - 1997
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsNail unit basal cell carcinoma: A case report and literature reviewR. Carter Grine, Harry L. Parlette, Barbara Wilson> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1997 Nov 1
- 11 citationsGeneralized eruptive keratoacanthoma of Grzybowski: response to cyclophosphamide.R. Carter Grine, John D. Hendrix, Kenneth E. Greer> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1997 May 1
- A pigmented paraspinal plaque in an infant.Sahn, E. E., Grine, R. C., Hood, A. F.> ;Arch Fam Med. 1996 Mar
- Join now to see all
- FirstHealth Moore Regional HospitalPinehurst, North Carolina