Dr. Liao is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 Fort Washington Ave
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2020 - 2025
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2020, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWhere Do We Look? Assessing Gaze Patterns in Cosmetic Face-Lift Surgery with Eye Tracking Technology.David Liao, Masaru Ishii, Lisa E. Ishii> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2020 Dec 1
- 2 citationsSelfies and Surgery: How Photo Editing Impacts Perceptions of Facial Plastic Surgery CapabilitiesJonlin Chen, Lisa E. Ishii, David Liao, Pauline P. Huynh, Halley Darrach, Anisha R. Kumar, Masaru Ishii> ;Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine. 2021 Sep 3
- 1 citationsThe Valuation of Rhytidectomy in Different Economic Markets.Anisha R. Kumar, Lisa E. Ishii, Ira D. Papel, Theda C. Kontis, David Chen, David Liao, Jonlin Chen, Jason C. Nellis, Masaru Ishii> ;Facial Plastic Surgery. 2020 Aug 13
- Join now to see all
- Objectively Measuring Observer Attention in Severe Thyroid‐Associated Orbitopathy: A 3D StudyLisa E Ishii, Halley M Darrach, Andrew W Joseph, Raymond S Douglas, David Liao, Masaru Ishii, The Laryngoscope
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: