Dr. McRay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 N Highland Ave
Murfreesboro, TN 37130Phone(615) 396-6620Fax(615) 396-6624
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2003 - 2017
- KY State Medical License 1993 - 2009
- TN State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- I Don't Want to Know.David E McRay> ;Family Medicine. 2017 Jun 1
- Passive cooling to initiate hypothermia for transported encephalopathic newborns.Anderson, M. E., Longhofer, T. A., Phillips, W., McRay, D. E.> ;J Perinatol. 2007 Sep
- Health Highlights: July 30, 2014 - US NewsJuly 30th, 2014
- Saint Thomas Rutherford HospitalMurfreesboro, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: