Dr. Singer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 N Highland Ave
Murfreesboro, TN 37130Phone(615) 396-6620Fax(615) 396-6625
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pamela Singer is a family physician in Murfreesboro, TN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital and Saint Thomas West Hospital. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 32 years. She is experienced in hypertension, migraine disorders, diabetes mellitus, and dyslipidemia.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Physician of the YearJune 20th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: