Dr. Burns is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1272 Garrison Dr
Murfreesboro, TN 37129Phone(615) 867-8010Fax(615) 867-7915
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dewitt Army Community HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2010
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2005 - 2007
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA nursing home documentation tool for more efficient visits.Virginia B. Kalish, Olen Bradley Burns, Brian K. Unwin> ;Family practice management. 2012 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: