Dr. Rosen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
1305 N. Elm St.
Henderson, KY 42420
- Is this information wrong?
- President and CEO of Open Source MD, Inc. We are a physician services company specializing in the practice and business management of physicians who work as independent contractors.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2002
- University of North CarolinaMPH, Nutrition, 1996 - 1998
- Tulane UniversityB.S., Cell and Molecular Biology, 1992 - 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- NM State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Methodist HospitalHenderson, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: