Are you Dr. Russell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2940 E Banner Gateway Dr
Gilbert, AZ 85234Phone(480) 543-6900Fax(480) 543-6985
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Russell, MD is a board certified radiologist in Gilbert, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Idaho.
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Radiology, 1976 - 1979
- University of New Mexico HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1976
- Wake Forest UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2016
- ID State Medical License 1994 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Living Alone and Depressive Symptoms: The Influence of Gender, Physical Disability, and Social Support Among Hispanic and Non-Hispanic Older AdultsDavid Russell, MD> ;British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2009 Jan 30