Dr. Swierzewski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7 Graf Rd
Newburyport, MA 01950Phone(978) 462-8006Fax(978) 465-4069
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Swierzewski is a general surgeon in Newburyport, MA and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. He is experienced in abnormal wounds/wound healing, general / gastrointestinal surgery, and endovenous radiofrequency ablation of varicose veins.
Education & Training
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2005
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 112 citationsRadical nephrectomy in patients with renal cell carcinoma with venous, vena caval, and atrial extensionDavid J. Swierzewski, Mark J. Swierzewski, John A. Libertino> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1994 Aug 1
- Anna Jaques HospitalNewburyport, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: