Are you Dr. White?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 Vann St Ne
Marietta, GA 30060Phone+1 770-425-1341Fax+1 770-428-6484
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David White, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Marietta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida. He is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Hospital and WellStar Cobb Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1959 - 1962
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1958 - 1959
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1974 - 1994
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 1989
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons