Dr. Wolfson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Wolfson's full profile
Office801 Avenue N
Brooklyn, NY 11230Phone+1 718-627-6800Fax+1 718-627-7809
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mt Sinai SOM1981
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai1979
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 98 citationsRisk factors for postoperative recurrence of Crohn's disease.David B. Sachar, David M. Wolfson, Adrian J. Greenstein, Judith D. Goldberg, Roger Styczynski, Henry D. Janowitz> ;Gastroenterology. 1983 Oct 1
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: