Dr. Zinke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1135 So. Sunset Ave
West Covina, CA 91790Phone(626) 814-4721Fax(626) 337-8381
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University HealthResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1974 - 1979
- Loma Linda University HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 196 citationsPathophysiology of “tethered cord syndrome”Shokei Yamada, David E. Zinke, Delmar C. Sanders> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1981 Apr 1
- Tension pneumocephalus.Pop, P. M., Thompson, J. R., Zinke, D. E., Hasso, A. N., Hinshaw, D. B.> ;J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1982 Oct
- Fibromuscular dysplasia of the internal carotid artery: percutaneous transluminal angioplasty.Hasso, A. N., Bird, C. R., Zinke, D. E., Thompson, J. R.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1981 May
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: