Dr. Withers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 W Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007Phone+1 626-821-3440Fax+1 626-821-0709
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1976 - 1981
- California Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsChoriocarcinoma brain metastasis in a patient with viable intrauterine pregnancy. Case report.Adam N. Mamelak, Gregory J Withers, Xuedong Wang> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2002 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: