Dr. Kelaita is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office702 Mountain Ranch Rd.
San Andreas, CA 95249Phone(209) 754-0870Fax(209) 754-0878
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- A role for Jun-N-terminal kinase in anoikis; suppression by bcl-2 and crmA.Frisch, S. M., Vuori, K., Kelaita, D., Sicks, S.> ;J Cell Biol. 1996 Dec
- Calaveras Increases Exercise, Rec for Non-Same Household ResidentsApril 29th, 2020
- Calaveras Now Counts Three Coronavirus CasesMarch 26th, 2020
- 2, Including Child, Test Positive for Coronavirus in Calaveras CountyMarch 10th, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: