Dr. Lopez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 Maple Valley Dr
Farmington, MO 63640Phone+1 573-760-1111Fax+1 573-760-0790
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mercy Medical Center (Merced)Residency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of California Davis HealthInternship, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Low doses of GM-CSF (molgramostim) and G-CSF (filgrastim) after cyclophosphamide (4 g/m2) enhance the peripheral blood progenitor cell harvest: results of two randomiz...Quittet P, Ceballos P, Lopez E, Lu ZY, Latry P, Becht C, Legouffe E, Fegueux N, Exbrayat C, Pouessel D, Rouillé V, Daures JP, Klein B, Rossi JF> ;Bone Marrow Transplant.. 2006-08-01
- Optimizing the use of anti-interleukin-6 monoclonal antibody with dexamethasone and 140 mg/m2 of melphalan in multiple myeloma: results of a pilot study including biol...Rossi J, Fegueux N, Lu ZY, Legouffe E, Exbrayat C, Bozonnat M, Navarro R, Lopez E, Quittet P, Daures J, Rouillé V, Kanouni T, Widjenes J, Klein B> ;Bone Marrow Transplant.. 2005-11-01
- Murine IL-10 fails to reduce GVHD despite inhibition of alloreactivity in vitro.Emmanouilides, C. E., Luo, J., Baldwin, G., Buckley, D., Lau, P., Lopez, E., Tabibzadeh, S., Yu, J., Wolin, M., Rigor, R., Territo, M., Black, A. C.> ;Bone Marrow Transplant. 1996 Aug
- Adventist Health SonoraSonora, California
- Mercy Hospital SouthSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: