Dr. Krpan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office590 Stanislaus Angel Camp Ca
Angels Camp, CA 95222Phone(209) 532-3167Fax(209) 536-3500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Joaquin General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- San Joaquin General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 1997 - 2021
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Local Admired Medical Doctor Returns to Practice in San AndreasApril 3rd, 2021
- Dr. Kelaita Takes New Role at Mark Twain Medical CenterApril 2nd, 2021
- San Joaquin General HospitalFrench Camp, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: