Dr. Overstreet is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7210 40th St W
University Place, WA 98466Phone+1 253-564-0170Fax+1 253-207-4240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1995
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1992, MD
- University of WashingtonBS, 1984 - 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsEstimation of mortality risk in chronically ventilated infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia.Overstreet Dw, J. C. Jackson, van Belle G, Truog We> ;Pediatrics. 1991 Dec 1
- St. Joseph Medical CenterTacoma, Washington
- MultiCare Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and Health CenterTacoma, Washington
- MultiCare Tacoma General HospitalTacoma, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: