Dr. Schoenike is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Lakewood, WA 32174
- Is this information wrong?
- Retired 2008.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalFellowship, Preventive Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Samaritan Health Services - CorvallisResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1978
- Valleywise HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1977
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1986 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 1974 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsQuality Assurance in School Health.Susan Newell, Sumner L. Schoenike, Elaine A. Lisko> ;Journal of School Nursing. 2003 Jun 1
- Transient hypoparathyroidism in an infant of a mother with a renal transplant.Schoenike, S. L., Kaldenbaugh, H. H., Kaplan, A. M., Bergeson, P. S.> ;Am J Dis Child. 1978 May
- Mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome. A case masquerading as Rocky Mountain spotted fever.Bergeson, P. S., Schoenike, S. L.> ;JAMA. 1977 May 23
- German, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: