Dr. Eisenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Miles st
Wiscasset, ME 04578Phone+1 207-563-4011
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988 - 1992
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2006
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: