Are you Dr. Maisel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office809 University Blvd E
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401Phone+1 205-759-7484Fax+1 205-750-5224
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Maisel, MD is a board certified pathologist in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. She is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center, Northport Medical Center, and Brookwood Baptist Medical Center.
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1984 - 1988
- USA HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1984 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSystemic necrotizing vasculitis in sickle cell disease.Elizabeth A. Manci, Deborah A. Maisel, Marcel E. Conrad> ;American Journal of Hematology. 1987 Sep 1
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
- DCH Regional Medical CenterTuscaloosa, Alabama
- Northport Medical CenterNorthport, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama