Are you Dr. Dillard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office809 University Blvd E
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401Phone+1 205-759-7484Fax+1 205-750-5224
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephenie Dillard, MD is a board certified pathologist in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. She is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center, Northport Medical Center, and Brookwood Baptist Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1997 - 1998
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1997
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 134 citationsPrognostic significance of Bcl-2 expression and p53 nuclear accumulation in colorectal adenocarcinomaUpender Manne, Russell B. Myers, Cecilia Moron, Robert B. Poczatek, Stephenie Dillard, Heidi L. Weiss, David Brown, Sudhir Srivastava, William E. Grizzle> ;International Journal of Cancer. 1997 Jun 20
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
- DCH Regional Medical CenterTuscaloosa, Alabama
- Northport Medical CenterNorthport, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama