Dr. Kearney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1980 - 1984
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- A Novel Large-Vessel Arteritis in SARS-CoV-2-Related Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)Rida Salman, Prakash Masand, Thierry A.G.M. Huisman, Maria Pereira, Debra L. Kearney, R. Paul Guillerman, Siddharth P. Jadhav> ;Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging. 2021 Jan 7
- Congenital Aortic Insufficiency From an Abnormal Left Aortic Cusp Results in Acute Coronary Syndrome.Tam Doan, Amna Qasim, Debra L. Kearney, Michiaki Imamura, William B. Kyle> ;World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsForme Fruste Cor Triatriatum Dexter by Transesophageal Echocardiography and Its Impact on Percutaneous Heart Procedures: A Case Series.Benjamin M. Gold, Dhaval R. Parekh, Debra L. Kearney, Guilherme V. Silva, R. David Fish, Raymond F. Stainback> ;CASE. 2019 Jul 24
- Join now to see all
- Without Autopsies, Hospitals Bury Their MistakesDecember 15th, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: