Are you Dr. Cora-Bramble?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Michigan Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 202-884-5857
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Denice Cora-Bramble, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia. He is a Professor at G Washington University School of Medicine & Hlth Sci.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1983
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsResults of Testing Children for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2 Through a Community-based Testing Site.Joelle N. Simpson, Monika K. Goyal, Joanna S. Cohen, Gia M. Badolato, Mark A. McGuire, Abigail Ralph, Meleah D. Boyle, Ellen K. Hamburger, Kathleen C. Gorman, Denice C...> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2021 Apr 1
- 86 citationsRacial and/or Ethnic and Socioeconomic Disparities of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Children.Monika K. Goyal, Joelle N. Simpson, Meleah D. Boyle, Gia M. Badolato, Meghan Delaney, Robert McCarter, Denice Cora-Bramble> ;Pediatrics. 2020 Oct 1
- 3 citationsIs There a Return on a Children's Hospital's Investment in a Pediatric Residency's Community Health Track? A Cost Analysis.Cara Lichtenstein, Denice Cora-Bramble, Mary C. Ottolini, Dewesh Agrawal> ;Journal of Community Health. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Whittle School & Studios Launches Collaboration with Children's NationalAugust 27th, 2019