Are you Dr. Rosenthal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Michigan Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 202-884-4177
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Rosenthal, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Children's National Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at G Washington University School of Medicine & Hlth Sci.
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical testing with a panel of 25 genes associated with increased cancer risk results in a significant increase in clinically significant findings across a broad ran...Rosenthal, E. T.,Bernhisel, R.,Brown, K.,Kidd, J.,Manley, S.> ;Cancer Genet. 2017 Nov 21
- Reply to: "Comment on 'Increased Identification of Candidates for High-Risk Breast Cancer Screening Through Expanded Genetic Testing,' by Dr Rosenthal et al".Rosenthal, E. T.> ;J Am Coll Radiol. 2017 May 06
- Increased Identification of Candidates for High-Risk Breast Cancer Screening Through Expanded Genetic TestingEric Rosenthal, MD> ;Elsevier. 2016 Dec 25
- Join now to see all
- Children's National HospitalWashington, District of Columbia