Are you Dr. Wilkins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-421-1020Fax+1 617-421-1063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis Wilkins, MD is a board certified neurologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Maine. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1980
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1982 - 2015
- ME State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Is it time to use observational data to estimate treatment effectiveness in multiple sclerosis?Wilkins, D.E.> ;Neurology. 2008 Aug 5
- 20 citationsReassessment: vagus nerve stimulation for epilepsy.Dennis E. Wilkins> ;Neurology. 2000 May 23
- 7 citationsA guideline for discontinuing antiepileptic drugs in seizure-free patientsDennis E. Wilkins> ;Neurology. 1999 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- SUNY Oswego’s Impact Scholar Program Helps Graduate StudentApril 23rd, 2021