Dr. Coskun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-421-1020Fax+1 617-421-1063
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Neuromuscular Medicine (Neurology), 2011 - 2012
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Neurology, 2008 - 2011
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSubtle Imaging Findings Aid the Diagnosis of Adolescent Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia and AtaxiaFranca Wagner, David S Titelbaum, Renate Engisch, Emily K. Coskun, Jeff L. Waugh> ;Clinical Neuroradiology-klinische Neuroradiologie. 2019 Jun 1
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: