Dr. Kaplan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-421-1020Fax+1 617-421-1063
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Neurology, 2009 - 2012
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsAcute Amnestic Syndrome Associated with Fentanyl OverdoseJed A. Barash, Michael Ganetsky, Katherine L. Boyle, Vinod Raman, Michael S. Toce, Scott Kaplan, Michael H. Lev, Jonathan L. Worth, Alfred DeMaria> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2018 Mar 21
- Practical approach to the diagnosis of urinary incontinence.Kaplan SA, Blaivas JG> ;Semin Neurol. 1988-01-01
- Oxygen availability to the brain during inflow occlusion of the heart in normothermia and hypothermia.CLARK LC, KAPLAN S, MATTHEWS EC, SCHWAB L> ;J Thorac Surg. 1956-11-01
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: