Are you Dr. Vellody?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 Stuart St
Moncrief Army Community Hospital/Credentials
Columbia, SC 29207Phone+1 803-751-2618Fax+1 803-751-2689
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Devi Vellody, MD is an internist in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Grant Hospital of ChicagoResidency, Family Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Calicut Medical CollegeClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1978 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsComputed tomography in preeclampsia-eclampsia syndrome.Robert L. Waldron, Don C. Abbott, Devi Vellody> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1985 May 1
- 98 citationsCockroach cause of allergic asthma: Its specificity and immunologic profileBann Kang, Devi Vellody, Henry A. Homburger, John W. Yunginger> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1979 Feb 1