Are you Dr. Deschamps?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4540 Trenholm Rd
Columbia, SC 29206Phone+1 803-790-4700Fax+1 803-790-6130
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edgar Deschamps III, MD is a board certified internist in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsMultiple Cholesterol Emboli Syndrome after AngiographySteven J. Rosansky, Edgar G. Deschamps> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 1984 Jul 1
- 23 citationsFunctional organization of the oculomotor nucleus in the baboon.James R. Augustine, Edgar G. Deschamps, James G. Ferguson> ;American Journal of Anatomy. 1981 Aug 1
- Lexington Medical CenterWest Columbia, South Carolina