Are you Dr. Jimenez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4540 Trenholm Rd
Columbia, SC 29206Phone(803) 790-4700Fax(803) 790-6130
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rosa Jimenez, MD is an internist in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. She is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Development of a solid phase extraction procedure for HPLC-DAD determination of several angiotensin II receptor antagonists in human urine using mixture design.Ferreirós N, Iriarte G, Alonso RM, Jiménez RM> ;Talanta. 2007-10-15
- Validation of a solid phase extraction-high performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of eprosartan in human plasma.Ferreirós N, Iriarte G, Alonso RM, Jiménez RM, Ortíz E> ;J Chromatogr A. 2006-06-30
- MultiSimplex and experimental design as chemometric tools to optimize a SPE-HPLC-UV method for the determination of eprosartan in human plasma samples.Ferreirós N, Iriarte G, Alonso RM, Jiménez RM> ;Talanta. 2006-05-15
- Join now to see all
- Lexington Medical CenterWest Columbia, South Carolina