Dr. Eboli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office832 Brunswick Ave
Trenton, NJ 08638Phone(609) 396-2600Fax(609) 396-3600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cooper University HospitalFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2013 - 2014
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, General Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsMulticenter validation of American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grading system for acute colonic diverticulitis and its use for emergency general surgery qual...Shahid Shafi, Elisa L. Priest, Marie Crandall, Christopher S. Klekar, Ali Nazim, Michel B. Aboutanos, Suresh Agarwal, Bishwajit Bhattacharya, Nickolas Byrge, Tejveer S...> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2016 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: