Dr. Goldenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3100 Mercerville Quakerbridge Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08619Phone(609) 245-7430Fax(609) 245-7432
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elie Goldenberg is a general surgeon in Hamilton, NJ and is affiliated with University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Ponce School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery and is experienced in bariatric surgery and minimally invasive bariatric surgery.
Education & Training
- NewYork-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, General Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- Ponce School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsOpportunity cost in the evaluation of surgical innovations: a case study of laparoscopic versus open colectomy.Abhishek Chatterjee, Lilian Chen, Elie A. Goldenberg, Harold Bae, Samuel R.G. Finlayson> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2010 May 1
- 2 citationsTowards a better laparoscopic knot: using knot quality scores to evaluate three laparoscopic knot-tying techniques.Elie A. Goldenberg, Abhishek Chatterjee> ;Jsls-journal of The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2009 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: