Dr. Hanna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 Brunswick Ave
Ewing, NJ 08638Phone(609) 396-2600Fax(609) 396-3600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2004 - 2005
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterFellowship, Trauma Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSepticemia secondary to ileus in trauma patients: a human model for bacterial translocation.Niveen Hanna, Christie Bialowas, Carolyn Fernandez> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2010 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: