Are you Dr. Brown?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33 Sewall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-828-2100Fax+1 207-828-2190
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Brown, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Maryland. He is affiliated with Northern Light Mercy Hospital and MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1977 - 1978
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1976
- University of Rochester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 1979 - 1980
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Northern Light Mercy HospitalPortland, Maine
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine