Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33 Sewall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-774-5113
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/WestFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1987 - 1988
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1987
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Differentiation Capacity of Human Aortic Perivascular Adipose Progenitor Cells.Scott, S. S.,Yang, X.,Robich, M.,Liaw, L.,Boucher, J. M.> ;J Vis Exp. 2019 Mar 26
- Rab27a Regulates Human Perivascular Adipose Progenitor Cell Differentiation.Boucher, J. M.,Robich, M.,Scott, S. S.,Yang, X.,Ryzhova, L.,Turner, J. E.,Pinz, I.,Liaw, L.> ;Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2018 Aug 15
- Leading Journals Publish Dr. Nata Z. Parnes' Papers — 5 HighlightsFebruary 13th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: