Dr. Oliviero is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Congress St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-774-5113Fax+1 207-874-0320
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1972 - 1976
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- UT State Medical License 1974 - 2012
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- [Juvenile arterial hypertension: current trends].Coto, V., Cocozza, M., Oliviero, V., Iovane, G.> ;Recenti Prog Med. 1983 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: