Are you Dr. Gramse?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Congress St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-774-5113Fax+1 207-874-0320
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Gramse, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, Stephens Memorial Hospital, and MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1981 - 1984
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1977 - 1979
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1976
- Hartford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1984 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- The pronator teres syndrome: compressive neuropathy of the median nerve.Hartz, C. R., Linscheid, R. L., Gramse, R. R., Daube, J. R.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1981 Jul
- Lumbar spondylolisthesis: a rational approach to conservative treatment.Gramse, R. R., Sinaki, M., Ilstrup, D. M.> ;Mayo Clin Proc. 1980 Nov
- Lumbar spondylolisthesis: retrospective comparison and three-year follow-up of two conservative treatment programs.Sinaki, M., Lutness, M. P., Ilstrup, D. M., Chu, C. P., Gramse, R. R.> ;Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1989 Aug
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
- Stephens Memorial HospitalNorway, Maine