Are you Dr. Greenleaf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Congress St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-774-5113Fax+1 207-775-4252
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Greenleaf, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1968 - 1972
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1967 - 1968
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1965 - 1967
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1980 - 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Non-CFC metered dose inhalers: the patent landscape.Bowman, P. A., Greenleaf, D.> ;Int J Pharm. 1999 Sep 10
- The effects on treatment of summarizing psychiatric records of chronic hospitalized patients.Greenleaf, W., Greenleaf, D.> ;Ment Hyg. 1971 Jul