Dr. Foertsch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office721 W 13th St
Jasper, IN 47546Phone+1 812-634-2737Fax+1 812-482-4558
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1979 - 1982
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1979
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Thermography - a valuable tool to test hydrocephalus shunt patency.Goetz, C., Foertsch, D., Schoenberger, J., Uhl, E.> ;Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2005 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: