Dr. Metcalf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1551 Westbrook Plaza Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27103Phone(336) 277-0361Fax(336) 277-0366
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1978 - 1980
- New Hanover Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1976 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsGenetic predictors of patient response and side effects in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with a high dose nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug regimenElliott L. Semble, Douglas Metcalf, Robert W. Turner, Carlos Agudelo, Edward Pisko, A. Myron Johnson, Eugene Heise> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1982 Apr 1
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical CenterWinston Salem, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: