Dr. Bravo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1995 Bethabara Rd
Winston Salem, NC 27106Phone(336) 896-1477Fax(336) 896-7986
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1992 - 1994
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical CenterWinston Salem, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: