Are you Dr. Wolfe?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1381 Westgate Center Dr
Winston-Salem, NC 27103Phone(336) 718-0100Fax(336) 718-0120
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Wolfe, MD is a rheumatologist in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. He is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center and Alamance Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1973 - 1974
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1971 - 1972
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2018 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology