Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11234 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-8311
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Smith, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Loma Linda, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center and Long Beach Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1973 - 1974
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1968 - 1971
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1967 - 1968
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1967 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FSIR) Society of Interventional Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Hemosuccus pancreaticus.Smith, J. C.,Smith, D. C.> ;J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2014 Mar 29
- 4 citationsCalcified fibrin sheath masquerading as retained catheter.Albert Lu, Douglas C. Smith> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2013 May 1
- 1 citationsAccuracy of digital subtraction angiography, computed tomography angiography, and magnetic resonance angiography in grading of carotid artery stenosis in comparison wi...Jason C. Smith, Gregory E. Watkins, Douglas C. Smith, Eric W. Palmer, Ahmed M. Abou-Zamzam, Cynthia X. Zhao, Wayne W. Zhang> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2012 Apr 1
- Join now to see all