Dr. Trout is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6265 Hunters Trl
Cincinnati, OH 45243Phone+1 513-936-8309
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of Medicine Occupational MedicineResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1993 - 1997
- Graduate HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- A Cluster of Health Symptoms After a Law Enforcement Operation: A Case Study.Sophia K Chiu, Jennifer Hornsby-Myers, Christopher Iverson, Douglas Trout> ;Safety and Health at Work. 2022 Dec 1
- 6 citationsHealth effects from unintentional occupational exposure to opioids among law enforcement officers: Two case investigations.Sophia Chiu, Jennifer Hornsby-Myers, Marie A. de Perio, John E. Snawder, Douglas M. Wiegand, Douglas Trout, John Howard> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 2019 May 1
- 38 citationsBioaerosol Lung Damage in a Worker with Repeated Exposure to Fungi in a Water-Damaged BuildingDouglas Trout, Jonathan A. Bernstein, Kenneth Martinez, Raymond E. Biagini, Kenneth M. Wallingford> ;Environmental Health Perspectives. 2001 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: