Dr. Forsha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3570 W 9000 S
West Jordan, UT 84088Phone(801) 569-1456Fax(801) 565-7931
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Dermatology, 1986 - 1988
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- IA State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- WY State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- UT State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1990
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- A Study of Lebrikizumab (LY3650150) on Vaccine Response in Adults With Atopic Dermatitis (ADopt-VA) Start of enrollment: 2020 Nov 16Call 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or 1-317-615-4559 Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern time (UTC/GMT - 5 hours, EST)
- Study of Glycopyrronium in Subjects With Axillary Hyperhidrosis Start of enrollment: 2015 Aug 01Lynne M Deans, MT
- Long-term Safety Study of Glycopyrronium in Subjects With Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis Start of enrollment: 2015 Aug 01Lynne Deans, MT
- Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy Study of NB-001 to Treat Recurrent Herpes Labialis Start of enrollment: 2007 Feb 01Alicia Bucko, DO;Brian Bock, DO;Cynthia B Strout, MD;Daniel Stewart, MD;David Fried, MD;Dennis Riff, MD;Douglass Forsha, MD;Edward Pornoy, MD;Elias Kolettis, MD;Eugene Monroe, MD;Harvey Resnick, MD;Helen ...
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsGlycopyrronium tosylate in pediatric primary axillary hyperhidrosis: Post hoc analysis of efficacy and safety findings by age from two phase three randomized controlle...Adelaide A. Hebert, Dee Anna Glaser, Lawrence Green, William Philip Werschler, Douglass W. Forsha, Janice Drew, Ramanan Gopalan, David M. Pariser> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2019 Jan 1
- 51 citationsLong-term safety of crisaborole ointment 2% in children and adults with mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.Lawrence F. Eichenfield, Robert S. Call, Douglass W. Forsha, Joseph F. Fowler, Adelaide A. Hebert, Mary Spellman, Linda Stein Gold, Merrie Van Syoc, Lee T. Zane, Eduar...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2017 Oct 1
- 221 citationsEfficacy and safety of crisaborole ointment, a novel, nonsteroidal phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor for the topical treatment of atopic dermatitis (AD) in children...Amy S. Paller, Wynnis L. Tom, Mark Lebwohl, Robin L. Blumenthal, Mark Boguniewicz, Robert S. Call, Lawrence F. Eichenfield, Douglass W. Forsha, William C. Rees, Eric L...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2016 Sep 1
- Glycopyrronium Tosylate in Pediatric Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis: Post Hoc Analysis of Efficacy and Safety Findings by Age from Two Phase Three Randomized Controlle...Douglass W Forsha, David M Pariser, Adelaide A Hebert, Dee Anna Glaser, William P Werschler, Pediatric Dermatology
- Intermountain Medical CenterSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: