Dr. Orme is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11760 South 700 East
Draper, UT 84020Phone(801) 572-8043Fax(801) 576-4285
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Dermatology, 1986 - 1989
- LDS HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 61 citationsProlonged cutaneous herpes zoster in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.William B. Hoppenjans, Mark R. Bibler, Robert L. Orme, Alan M. Solinger> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1990 Aug 1
- 41 citationsThe MAGIC syndrome (mouth and genital ulcers with inflamed cartilage).Robert L. Orme, James J. Nordlund, Louis Barich, Timothy Brown> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1990 Jul 1
- Alta View HospitalSandy, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: