Are you Dr. Oldham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 81 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 Thomson Dr
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 200-5925Fax(434) 200-6254
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dwight Oldham, MD is an oncologist in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Centra Lynchburg General Hospital and VCU Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1981
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification ARIA Medical Oncology EMR, Varian Medical Systems, 2013
- NBRST: Prospective Neo-adjuvant REGISTRY Trial Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01
- PRospective Study Of MammaPrint in Patients With an Intermediate Recurrence Score Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01
- Immunotherapy Study in Progressive or Relapsed Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01
Phase 2, Phase 3
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsBrief communication: Hexamethylmelamine in adenocarcinoma of the pancreas and liverDwight S. Oldham, Galen L. Wampler> ;Medical and Pediatric Oncology. 1983 Jan 1